Sunday 21 December 2008

Saturday Nite!!

Spraying again in morning, afternoon go hill top for fencing, 1st you need to dig a hole,in cold wind, and insert post... i take a noon to complete 3 post, with helps from Anson after hefinish all his job... Tim told me, "let go, we keep some job for tommorow"... so we wrap up and go back for dinner, after dinner, i join whole shand family to Waterfall Bay to watch Rudby match.That end my Saturday Nite!! with All Black triump...


Miyuko, Japanese who stayed here for 2 weeks before me, she praise my english is goodwhich make me feel bit shy...she is a student, take a year leave, and attending language schoolat Christchurch, after that stay here for farmstay, she plan to stay here for 2 months.Maybe she is girl, her jobscope is mainly cleaning, play with children, some home job...

Nathan, 9 years old, boy with mature mind, maybe is caused by their culture... what i did wheni'm 9 years old?

Anson, strong boy, work as shaver, wild boar hunter. When play with Nathan, is really a big boy...His dream is travelling around USA and Europe as a professional shaver... Cool...
Shand family is a self educated family, untill they are 17 years old... wonder how Raewyn manage that, one good things is that, they get in touch with people from around the world...they always ask me about Malaysia, some times, interaction with them make me tension, as a representative from Malaysia.. haha... luckily my english not too bad...

[This is part of the New Zealand Working Holiday] or [Where in the Route of New Zealand Map]

No comments: