Thursday 30 April 2009

My Route of New Zealand

I come... i see... i conquer...
Aotearoa is maori name for New Zealand. Back to May 2005, decision to take a step to New Zealand for Working Holiday bring some different to my life with some Inspiration, Passion, and Empathy.Aotearoa mean Land of long white cloud... and here is my piece of land with long white cloud... To write down my experience, as sharing and as my memory...

North Island journey....

South Island journey....
For more about every single location i had been, you may go throught those title at lower side bar.... Hope you enjoy that...

[This is part of the New Zealand Working Holiday]

5 comments:

七楼六号的女孩 said...

hello...i ll going to nz working holiday on tis coming sept...wan to get some information from u...hope u can share with me...

Unknown said...

sorry to reply late, you may add me thru my msn, normaller@hotmail.com. i try answer you as much as i can....

Danny Kong said...

hai there,i just add up u in msn for more info bout the NZ life...hope to heard from u soon...

danny_9097@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Danny

haan said...

didn't go to mount cook.. what a waste..

Unknown said...

yea, mount Cook is amazing place, i witness that from far, Mount Cook is part of South Alps....
http://normaotearoa.blogspot.com/2009/02/southern-alps.html