Saturday 4 April 2009

Air and leaving....

Christchurch is my end destination for my NZ journey... After 3 month... spending 2.5k NZD...
Thanks a lot to Jess for a ride to air port in early morning...
Awesome alps of South Island..
I guess i'm passing by Port Ligar...
Domestic flight bring us back to Auckland again for transit... is a long time i never see such wide area of city...
Transit in progress... Is a good day to leave....
They hope i can publish their intention....

A day before departure, i wonder if i can stay longer in NZ... I think this is the experience that i never forget in my life... Experience that inspire, and improve myself... and ready for life of my career...
While waiting at departure hall, i can't wait to be home... back to the place that i should appreciate....
Upon touch down at KLIA....
"Back to my life... a life with tommorow..." and i want to eat char ying yoong.....

[This is part of the New Zealand Working Holiday] or [Where in the Route of New Zealand Map]

1 comment:

Donka said...

beautiful photo
greetings from Poland