Monday 26 January 2009

Arthur Pass

I'm going to west coast!!! From east coast... Going through Arthur Pass, which crossing major alps of South Island.
One from local told me, is dangerous for me to drive alone here, cause i never see snow, i'll be so excite when i see this, and need to drive on this windy road. I agree, i'm excited.... However, although i know is dangerous to drive while enjoying the scene, but i still decide to stop selectively, cause i don't know if this is the best scene or not, i'm greedy? hehe... As well, i'm not able to stop frequently, cause i know this will be long day for me to complete this Arthur pass journey....


Luckily i stop by here, which is few scene in Lord of the Ring. Lot weird rock scaterring on this hill... Can you see Aragon posting there??

Many activities can be done in Arthur Pass, lot tramping route, hiking, skiing, cycling, camping... i wish i stay a week here... Windy road is the most challenging route i ever drive in my life... 1st time i see smoke came from my vehicle, the smoke came from wheel, i think use break alot on many slope.... Please dont break down.... I ready don't know what to do if this really happen...
Arriving Greymouth, entry to east coast...


[This is part of the New Zealand Working Holiday] or [Where in the Route of New Zealand Map]

No comments: