Sunday 21 September 2008

Rotorua- City with geyser anywhere...

I dont have 4 NZD ride from Tepuia back to town, i know the way back and i decided to walk back, and start my city walk experience... designed myself...
Pejabat Polis... A lot sourvenior shop in this town, and mostly own by Korean or Japanese, from my observation on the uncle or aunty cashier...
Art which confusing 3D and 2D. Walking around will really bring you something you appreaciate and not expected... Back side view of I-site of Rotorua... Nice building...

Art Gallery or museum... Front garden really relaxing to free your mind... A lake beside a hot spring spa center, warm water... and that is actually restricted area, other than risk of getting burn, i wonder if any one will pop up and point a gun to me... That justify me to continue my walk...
Bird view tells how this city surround by geyser, that 's why there is no snake here... or i should say new zealand is snake free...
Autumn is not really a peak season, i rent a single bed in a 12 beds dorm... i can have my planning activity freely... by spreading my gear around... hehe... This is first time i feel like staying in private dorm.

[This is part of the New Zealand Working Holiday] or [Where in the Route of New Zealand Map]

No comments: