Saturday 12 May 2012

Taiwan Feng Jia

My parents used to go travel with travel agent, where they can stay at hotel, no worry on food and travel route, this time, i bring them for my style of DIY travel, i plan on itinerary, book a driver and go!!! with 9 people group....
Is my first time to take Air Asia X... music played... and everyone on plane seem excited... feel good... and i also handing them on my itinerary... hehe...


Arriving Tao Yuan at noon, we meet our driver and first thing is bring us for some refreshment... Initially a bit worry of bring us some place luxury... but he bring us to 7-11... to culture of Taiwan... Economy and local... My client seem satisfy...
 

After that is 3 hours drive to Tai Chung, Feng Jia.. and visit Feng Jia night market... just next to Feng Jia University... Is a large night market... My senior client seem tiring to enjoy it... but junior client seem excited....


University succeed this night market.. many youth or student hanging and work here... i think this is the best night market that i experience for whole trip... here also famous for big sausage wrap small sausage.

[This is part of Taiwan Encounter]

No comments: